What’s new in Pandora FMS 7.0 NG 710
This post is also available in: Spanish
The latest Pandora FMS update package is already available, featuring important improvements and visual changes. Some of the most important changes are listed below:
- Better navigation between different Dashboards.
- Better message visualization and translation on reports.
- Description box added in the HTML view of Metaconsole reports.
- A button to go to the current day within the calendar in which the planned stops are determined added.
- Various improvements in the visual console and Metaconsole.
- Better visuals on dynamic and combined charts.
- Service manipulation using API is now possible.
- Queries in the Pandora FMS server optimized
- Agent name in GIS maps now included.
- Better password reset process.
- SNMP recognition features in Satellite server improved.
- A chart with all the events in the last 24 hours of each module added in the console.
- Web server cookies optimized.
- Improvements in group ACLs.
- Time rank change option in module charts for non-admin users deactivated.
- Recognition tasks of new agents debugged.
- Problems with PDF reports with Chrome now solved.
- Post-process failure in massive operations on modules fixed.
- Fixed issue when setting the units of measure of the modules in advanced console settings, instead of in the module configuration.
- Bug in GIS maps with Google maps now fixed.
- Time rank adjustment in module charts for non-admin users debugged.
- Problem with secondary servers in slave mode in Metaconsole environments which could not access it due to belonging to a different network is now fixed.
- Time rank in SNMP interface chart in the Metaconsole for non-admin users is now debugged.
- Error messages in local modules fixed.
Download Pandora FMS
Download the latest, fully updated version of Pandora FMS from the download section of our website: