Pandora FMS 4.0.2 released!
A new version of Pandora FMS is ready! This new 4.0.2 version is a minor update, which means several new features were added but the big effort was to fix bugs and improve existing features.
The new features added in this version are:
- SHH/Telnet gateway. Connect directly to your remove devices using Pandora web console.
- New inventory reports.
- New online update system with new packages every week.
- Redesigned menu and styles. Better menus, better usability.
- New Tree View. The status of your system at a glance.
- New plugins ready to use for: IPMI, DNS, UDP and SMTP.
- Web chat. Talk to your team without leaving Pandora console.
- New tool to share your visual console with a public URL.
In the list of improvements and fixes you will find:
- Improved Visual Console editor usability and new graphs added.
- Local and remote inventory improved with new modules and several bugs fixed.
- Improved interfaces for Massive Operations, Policies and Synthetic modules.
- New commands for CLI and web API.
- Performance enhancement for server plugins.
- Several translation improvements.
- +250 bug fixes!
- Our documentation reached 1000 pages!
As always you can get Pandora FMS 4.0.2 packages for SUSE, RHEL, Windows, BSD, Unix, Debian, Ubuntu and CentOS. A VmWare, XEN and ISO version are also available.
Download Pandora FMS 4.0.2 now at pandorafms.com !
Enjoy it ;)