5.1 is coming
Reviewing our Roadmap, we can see that version 5.1 is so close. May 2014 is the selected date for the release.
The new feature’s list is available. This is a summary:
- Official support on Windows.
- IPAM (IP Address management)
- Satellite Server
- Network L2 topology detection (via SNMP)
- Improved Enterprise network map
- Cascade protection on module dependency
- New extension for easy VM ware Plugin configuration
- Combined graph as item in Visual Console (requested via Uservoice)
- QR code generator for sharing public visual console links
- Support on appliance for PerconaDB, replacing MySQL
- Netflow support integrated by default in the appliance CD
- Improvements on alert recovery
- New radial networkmap topology view
- SLA Report improvements
- Dynamic bindings for SNMP traps
- Global macros in agents (requested via Uservoice)
To know more about the new features for 5.1 version, check our ROADMAP page.