The first Service Pack of Pandora FMS 6.0 version is finally out. Here are the most significant changes, improvements and new features:
- New features in the API and CLI: create synthetic modules, manage planned downtimes, and manage Network, Data Server and Plugin modules to set inverse warning/critical intervals.
- CSV report exportation has been added to the Reporting engine.
- New ‘alert_template’ tag in agents’ XML files to subscribe a new module to an Alert Template.
- Added Monthly SLA to the list of dynamic reports.
- Added get_agents function to the CLI.
- Added several functions to handle Planned Downtimes to the CLI and API.
- Synthetic modules can now be created through CLI and API.
- Added secondary server options to Satellite Server.